


Today, my Mum, Dad and I went to Pizza Hut to have dinner. We usually do not dine at Pizza Hut; it was a random day that we went to Pizza Hut, but for no particular event.
We reached Pizza Hut Bedok at around 6:30 PM, thereafter a waiter showed us to our seats and we were flipping through the menu. Beverages, desserts, pastas…pizzas! We discussed about what to order as we wanted to know one another’s preference before ordering, so we could share the food. Finally, we ordered Beef Spaghetti, Oriental Chicken baked rice, a Regular Hawaiian Pan-pizza and a lot of extra side dishes. I couldn’t bear to see Pepsi go down with those good stuff (I’m not saying Pepsi isn’t good! Just that it’s not THAT healthy.), so I got an apple juice as a replacement for the carbonated drink.
The waiter took down our orders and left our table. The soups and garlic bread came surprisingly quick. I guess that was because the soup was already boiling even before we came. You may not know it, but I’m a fan of garlic bread. I mean, who isn’t? A nice warm toasted garlic bread with a wonderful aroma…dip it into that mushroom soup and you get… What do you get? A wonderful combination!
The rest of the dishes were served subsequently. I have to say, the food was delicious! We shared the food so everyone could try everything. The pizza, naturally, was the best of all. I’m also a fan of cheese, by the way, so the cheesy Hawaiian pizza was my favourite!
As I have mentioned, my family and I do not eat at restaurants very often. We only do so on special (and random) days, which total to only about 5 times a year: My Mum’s, my dad’s and my birthday, and 2 other random days. I sincerely treasure today, a time where we can get together and have a hearty meal, in Pizza Hut.
Have I mentioned that Pizza Hut is my favourite restaurant? Okay, that was redundant.
344 WORDS



Not bad. The posts were well written and very informative. However a really unique aspect of the posts is that the posts contain reflections and personal inputs as well instead of merely listing the events. Good job!
ReplyDelete